Tuesdays at 6:30 - 7:30 a.m.
Women's Bible Study Fellowship
Every Monday night, beginning Monday, September 8th 6:45 PM
Click here for more information or to contact a BSF representative.
Dr. Bill Burgdorf
NEW BIBLE STUDY!!!
A study of the book of Hebrews begins Wednesday, April 6, 6:00pm.
When asked, “So, why should I study Hebrews?” The following points are offered:
1. A study of the Book of Hebrews may be the next step for us as a church as we seek to grow in our desire for greater intimacy with Christ, greater faith, and bolder acts of service.
2. More than any other New Testament book, Hebrews connects the dots between the Old Testament and the New.
3. The Book of Hebrews helps us to understand the relationship between Jewish and Gentile believers, and between Israel and the church.
4. Hebrews exalts the person and work of Jesus Christ, prompting us to draw near to Him.
5. Hebrews provides us with the most extensive exposition on the high priestly ministry of our Lord Jesus.
6. Hebrews emphasizes the authority of the Word of God and urges us to heed its warnings and exhortations.
7. Hebrews not only challenges us to live by faith; it provides us with many prac tical examples of how this is done.
8. Hebrews has many words of hope and encouragement, but it also has some very sobering words of warning for those who disregard God’s Word and draw back from intimate fellowship with our Lord.
9. Hebrews will not hear of us living lives of complacency, lives which neglect
God’s Word, intimacy with Christ, and fellowship of His people.
10. Hebrews holds us accountable, not only for our own Christian walk, but also for what happens to our struggling or straying brethren.
11. Hebrews challenges us to press on to deeper spiritual understanding and
12. Hebrews summons us to endurance and perseverance, especially as days of
greater persecution come upon us.
13. Hebrews instructs us as to how we should “abide in Christ.”
Any questions? Wednesday's at 6:00pm
Contact Dr. Bill Burgdorf with any questions.
(903) 245-5328 email@example.com